White Lake Limited Partnership, through a joint venture with All Pro Ltd., is building a team to deliver various road maintenance and related services at the Wesdome Mine near Wawa, Ontario, commencing in October, 2023. This is for a 3-5 year agreement.
We are now recruiting for reliable and experienced Snow Plow Drivers to our roster for upcoming winter maintenance at the Wesdome mine site.
This is a full time permanent position that will commence in early October 2023.
Successful candidates must be DZ or AZ licensed, and must be willing to stay on site in camp accommodations.
Reporting to the onsite Contract Supervisor, the DZ Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plow truck.
This position is located at Wesdome minesite and drivers must remain at the mine site for the duration of their rotation (i.e. daily commuting cannot be accommodated). Camp accommodations and meals are provided.
- Reports to the Contract Supervisor
- Snow removal and sanding
- Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections
- Maintain accurate documentation and complete required paperwork
- Constantly monitor vehicle condition, site and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of vehicle
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Perform safe and efficient operation of a plow truck and plow wing to perform snow removal on mine site roads and parking lots
- Performs other related duties as required
- Valid class DZ license required
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract and CVOR is required
- Previous related experience an asset
Preference will be given to Band and Community Members of Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg First Nation. Please note that band members living on Reserve land may qualify for tax free income.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter, along with driver’s abstract and proof of DZ license. This position is posted until filled.
Please submit to:
Annette Currie, Mining and Workforce Services