White Lake LP (WLLP) is currently recruiting for various open Board of Director positions for our subsidiary companies.
WLLP is a Limited Partnership, working in economic business development in several business sectors, including construction, aggregates, mining, and mill operations. Our goal is to bring betterment to the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg community though business ventures and career opportunities.
We are currently seeking qualified board members to join the Board of Directors for our various subsidiary business lines. Board members share a keen interest in the well being and successful performance of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Be able to meet the minimum standard qualifications for a director as listed below:
1. Be 18 years of age or older
2. Be of sound mind
3. Not have been bankrupt
- Understand and adhere to a confidentiality agreement.
- Understand and support the fiduciary responsibilities associated with being appointed as a director and have the willingness to learn such responsibilities.
- Be available to attend scheduled meetings and participate in a professional manner.
- Have excellent written and verbal reporting skills. The successful candidates will be required to prepare and present reports back to WLLP Board of Directors.
- Be ready to commit to a 3-year term.
- Participate in setting and monitoring the strategic plan for the company
- Have previous experience or working knowledge in one or more of the following fields:
3. Heavy Equipment operation
7. Health and Safety
These are exciting opportunities for those who are passionate about business success and community betterment. If you want to use your skills and experience to make a positive change, please send resumes to Lana Lawrence at email@example.com by Wednesday September 23rd at 11am. Please clearly mark in the subject line “Application – Board of Directors.
Community and Band members of Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg are strongly encouraged to apply.