We currently have a vacancy for one director on the board of directors. Directors are appointed by the Pic Mobert First Nation.read more
White Lake Limited Partnership held its annual general meeting on Saturday, September 15, 2018 in Mobert…read more
The Board of Directors of the White Lake Resources Corp. today acknowledged the passing of former Gimaa (Chief) John Kwissiwa.read more
The White Lake Limited Partnership is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Pic Mobert First Nation mandated to develop and operate business contracts and ventures for the benefit of the Pic Mobert First Nation and its members. The Partnership is presently engaged in a wide variety of business lines and projects and is preparing for anticipated, significant growth that will accompany several major new resource developments and public infrastructure projects in the next 1-3 years. As such, there is considerable work to be done!
Reporting and working closely with both the Operations Manager, and the Human Resources Liaison, the Crew Driver will be accountable for overseeing the safe and timely transport of WLLP employees from Mobert, to their various job locations in White River, and back.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid class G license
- Provide a clean driver abstract
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
This position is deemed part-time, but there is a strong potential to increase the working hours by extending services to our subsidiary companies in the near and longer term.
Qualified members of our First Nation are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information, and to submit your application, please contact :
Lana Lawrence, Operational Manager, White Lake Limited Partnership.
Office: (807)822-2134 Ext 230
Your application must include a resume and a cover letter that explains how your interests and qualifications meet the requirements of the position.
Applications must be marked: Competition – Crew Driver
As a general laborer you will be responsible for clean up of the mill, planer and yard. Other duties may be assigned to you at anytime by the Supervisor or Manager. You may be required to assist in jam ups on the saw mill side, and will be required to learn, know and follow all safety procedures while on the premises.
Expectations of Position:
- Follow directions of Supervisors/Managers
- Follow the regulations found within the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Report any mechanical problems observed to your Supervisor and the appropriate Millwright personnel
- Report any accident, close call or injury to the Supervisor and a Joint Health and Safety Committee Member
- Perform essential duties of your position as well as those additional duties as directed by your Supervisor
- Follow new and existing Company policies
- Follow directions to perform all lock out procedures safely and correctly
Physical Demands of Position:
- Lifting/lowering (floor to work area), up to 50 lbs ~ may include shoveling wood chips, sawdust and bark, removing broken logs/lumber
- Lifting/lowering (above shoulder), up to 20 lbs ~ may include shoveling out decks, shoveling sawdust on vibrating conveyor, shoveling chips
- Carrying, up to 50 lbs ~ may include broken logs, lumber to vibrating conveyors, tools (shovel, rakes, scrappers, brooms)
- Pushing (waist or shoulder level), up to 50 lbs ~ may include wheel barrow, broom, scrappers, gates, machine guards and panels
- Pulling (waist or shoulder level), up to 50 lbs ~ may include moving debris, using scrappers, shovels, brooms, hands)
If interested please apply via email to Amy Tremblay Human Resource Supervisor at:
Via fax at: 807-868-2689
We would like to thank all applicants that apply.
Information Regarding Hornepayne
- Current population is approx.. 1000 people
- Daycare facility available
- Catholic (English and French) public school JK-8
- Public elementary school JK-8
- High school **new construction in 2012
- Northern Credit Union
- Fresh Mart
- Canada Post
- Arena & curling club with gym facilities
- Two restaurants
- Two gas stations (one with service station/garage)
- OPP detachment
- VIA rail
- Doller Store
- Nagagamisis Provincial Park
- Located 1.5 hours from Hearst, Ontario (ample shopping and restaurants, larger grocery store)
- Ample snowmobiling trails (Cross Canada Trails)
- Ample hunting (bears, moose, etc)
- Ample fishing throughout the area
- Home Hardware
- Co Gen Power Plant
- Curling Club
- Variety Store
- Liquor Store
- Country Store (work clothes, cell phone cases/chargers. Stationary, bed sheets, baby supplies, dishes, ice skate sharpening service, cards and gift wrap, etc)
- Massage therapy
- Visiting Vet
- MTO office for licensing
- Volunteer Fire Department
- Multiple Church denominations
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.