White Lake Limited Partnership is a wholly-owned entity of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg (Pic Mobert First Nation) and is the First Nation’s principal business development corporation.
Formed in 2009, the partnership is engaged in a variety of business lines and serves as a cornerstone of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg’s sovereign wealth strategy. It was developed for the economic and social benefit of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg and is responsible for the business activities and partnerships developed by the partnership.
Underground Trades Assistant
We are looking for someone who will commit to being part of a team, and is committed to good
attendance and work habits.
- Supporting tradespeople and operators with general labouring assistance, by operating hand and power tools and by cleaning and preparing worksites.
- Ensuring the worksite and associated equipment is clean, safe, tidy and ready for use.
- Working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Can be Physically demanding
- Working in and around noise
- Dusty environment
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, physical and attend orientation
- Must be able to pass the physical demand analysis for the position
- Driver’s license and vehicle are an asset, as the successful candidate will be responsible for getting to and from work for all scheduled shifts
- Mechanically Inclined
All interested parties should email a resume to Annette Currie, Mining Manager for WLLP:
Please clearly mark: Resume – Trades Assistant in the subject line
Open Until Filled