Reporting to the Manager of Mining and Workforce Services of White Lake Resources Corporation. The DZ Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the snowplow combination units and keeping our Northern Ontario highways safe.
This position is based in White River Ontario.
- Schedule is rotation of days and nights
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours paid per week
Potential start date November 1, 2022 or sooner if necessary
- Reports to the shift supervisors and ultimately the Workforce Manager
- Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections
- Constantly monitor vehicle condition, load security, and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of vehicle
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Performs other related duties as required
- Be a team player and show dedication to maintaining the highways safely within the White Lake team.
- Valid class DZ license required
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract is required
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Manager of Mining and Workforce Services
*Open until filled*