White Lake Limited Partnership is looking for an experienced underground mine surveyor for our Harte Gold contract. You must stay at camp or reside in White River Ontario.
Formal Education, Certifications or Equivalent
- Post-secondary degree in mining or engineering
- Relevant qualifications in appropriate area of expertise
- Supervisory experience and strong people management and development skills
Working Experience – Nature and Length
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Survey work. Underground mine survey experience preferred.
- Good understanding of surveying principles
- Be comfortable working underground with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Deswik experience
- Ability to use survey equipment to produce and analyze data. Produce computer generated reports and maps as required
- PLS qualification preferred.
- Strong data management and validation skills
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.