White Lake Limited Partnership is a wholly-owned entity of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg (Pic Mobert First Nation) and is the First Nation’s principal business development corporation.
Formed in 2009, the partnership is engaged in a variety of business lines and serves as a cornerstone of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg’s sovereign wealth strategy. It was developed for the economic and social benefit of the Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg and is responsible for the business activities and partnerships developed by the partnership.
White Lake Limited Partnership, through our contract services with Ledcor., is building a team to deliver various road maintenance and related services in the Hornepayne, Wawa and Agawa Bay area- Agawa Bay is camp stay.
We welcome on-call occasional certified Snow Plow Drivers for the White River area.
We are now recruiting for reliable and experienced Snow Plow Drivers to our roster for winter maintenance. This is a full time seasonal position. Competitive Wage between 26-28 per hour.
Successful candidates must be DZ or AZ licensed, and must be willing to stay on site in camp accommodations where required.
Reporting to the onsite Supervisor, the DZ Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plow truck.
- Reports to the yard Supervisor
- Snow removal and sanding
- Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections
- Maintain accurate documentation and complete required paperwork
- Constantly monitor vehicle condition, site and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of vehicle
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Perform safe and efficient operation of a plow truck and plow wing to perform snow removal
- Performs other related duties as required
- Valid class DZ license required
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract and CVOR is required
- Previous related experience an asset
Please note that band members living on Reserve land may qualify for tax free income.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter, along with driver’s abstract and proof of DZ license. This position is posted until filled.
Please submit to:
Annette Currie, Mining and Workforce Services – email@example.com