WLLP is currently looking to fill the position of Mill Administrator at the Barrick Hemlo job site. Reporting to the Barrick Contract supervisor and ultimately the Mining Manager, the successful candidate will be a problem solver, who is flexible and open to learning new skills.
- Data entry
- Production stats
- Photocopying and scanning cyanide code documents
- Written reports
- Order confirmation and follow up
- Assist with inventory control
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Able to attend work at Barrick Hemlo Monday-Thuhrsday day shift
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word and email
- Resolution focused
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
This position is on site at Barrick Hemlo. The successful candidate will be expected to attend site for all scheduled shifts. This position does not qualify for remote work.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to Annette Currie, WLLP Mining Manager by no later than March 3 rd 2023 at 4pm. No late submissions will be accepted.