Reporting to the Operations Manager of White Lake Resources Corporation, and ultimately the Director of Operations, the DZ Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the triaxle dump truck.
This position is based in Mobert Ontario.
- Reports to the Operations Manager
- Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections.
- Constantly monitor vehicle condition, load security, and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of vehicle
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Performs other related duties as required
- Valid class DZ license required
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract is required
Preference will be given to Band and Community Members of Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg First Nation.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter, along with driver’s abstract and proof of DZ license. This position is posted until filled.
Please submit to:
Wayne Sabourin, Operations Manager, WLLP