Reporting to the Operations Manager of White Lake Resources Corporation, and ultimately the Director of Operations, the DZ Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the triaxle dump truck.
This position is based in Mobert, Ontario.
- Reports to the Operations Manager
Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections
- Constantly monitor vehicle condition, load security, and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of vehicle
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Performs other related duties as required
- Valid class DZ license require
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract is required
Preference will be given to Band and Community Members of Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg First Nation.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter.
Please note that this is a casual as needed employment position.
Please submit to:
Greg Petten, Operations Manager, WLLP