White Lake Limited Partnership, through a joint venture with All Pro Ltd., is building a team to deliver various road maintenance and related services at the Wesdome Mine near Wawa, Ontario, commencing in October, 2023. This is for a 3-5 year agreement.
We are now recruiting for reliable and experienced Grader Operators. These are year-round positions that will commence in early October, 2023.
Reporting to the onsite Contract Supervisor, the Grader Operator will be responsible for the safe and efficient operations of a grader.
The ideal candidates will have several years of experience in operating a grader and be versatile and able to operate misc. other heavy equipment.
This position is located at Wesdome minesite and operators must remain at the mine site for the duration of their rotation (i.e. daily commuting cannot be accommodated). Camp accommodations and meals are provided.
- Reports to the Contract Supervisor
- Perform mandatory Pre and Post vehicle inspections
- Maintain accurate documentation and complete required paperwork
- Constantly monitor equipment condition, site and driving conditions
- Care and maintenance of the interior and exterior of equipment
- Be able to take direction and communicate verbally
- Operate a grader to maintain site access roads
- Performs other related duties as required
- • Valid ticket to operator a grader
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract and CVOR is required
- Previous related experience an asset
Preference will be given to Band and Community Members of Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg First Nation. Please note that registered band members living on reserve land may qualify for tax free income.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter, along with driver’s abstract and proof of DZ license. This position is posted until filled.
Please submit to:
Annette Currie, mining and recruitment manager