White Lake Limited Partnership, through a joint venture with All Pro Ltd., is building a team to deliver various road maintenance and related services at the Wesdome Mine near Wawa, Ontario, commencing in October, 2023. This is for a 3-5 year agreement.
We are now recruiting for reliable and experienced Contract Supervisors to add to our roster for upcoming winter maintenance at the Wesdome mine site.
This is a year-round position that will commence in early October through to mid-April.
Successful candidates must be DZ or AZ licensed, and must be willing to stay on site in camp accommodations.
Reporting to the management committee, the Contract Supervisor will be responsible for the scheduling and supervision of the project.
This position is located at Wesdome minesite and contract supervisors must remain at the mine site for the duration of their rotation (i.e. daily commuting cannot be accommodated). Camp accommodations and meals are provided.
- • Reports to the Management Committee
- Scheduling and timesheet submission
- Supervising and coordinating work
- Accurate performance reporting
- Problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Snow Plow (550) – this is a working supervisor position
- Performs other related duties as required
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Previous related experience an asset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of OH&S regulations and the Employment Standards Act
- Valid DZ license and clean drivers abstract
Preference will be given to Band and Community Members of Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg First Nation.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter, along with driver’s abstract and proof of DZ license. This position is posted until filled.
Please submit to:
Annette Currie, mining and recruitment manager