White Lake Limited Partnership is looking for someone who will commit to being part of a team, and is commitment to good attendance and work habits for the paid Millwright Apprentice training position located at the Williams Hemlo Mine site.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have secondary school diploma or equivalent
- A graduate of a one year or greater technical program at a College of Applied Arts and Technology or similar institution, or relevant trades experience
If applicants can not meet relevant qualifications a skill testing assessment may be administered.
1. Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment to company’s standard of quality, according to the plans and specification, under the mentorship of Journeyperson.
2. Bring discrepancies and special conditions to the attention of the Journeyperson.
3. Maintain a safe and clean jobsite.
4. Care for tools, equipment and materials.
All interested parties should email a resume to Annette Currie, Mining Manager for WLLP:
Please clearly mark: Resume – Millwright Apprentice in the subject line
All resumes must be received by 4pm August 5, 2022.