The White Lake Limited Partnership is the Pic Mobert First Nation’s principal business corporation, with diversified holdings in accommodations, camp operations, security services, construction, engineering and technical services, among others.
The White Lake Limited Partnership is managed by the Board of Directors of the White Lake Resources Corp., which is the general partner.
The Board is now recruiting for a Youth Representative to the Board of Directors.
Interested persons should be:
- Mature and responsible
- Interested in business or finance and have completed or be planning to pursue post-secondary studies in business or finance or a related feel
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Able to attend an average of one board meeting each month, usually in Mobert
- Willing to learn and make a positive contribution
- Inform and promote the work of the partnership to other youth
- Responsible with handling sometimes confidential and sensitive information
This is a non-voting position on the Board and has been created to expose the right young person to the work of the White Lake Limited Partnership and to prepare the individual to possibly join the board as a voting member in the future.
Board members and advisory positions are paid travel expenses (if applicable) and an honorarium.
Interested persons should submit their resume along with a letter of application that explains why you think we should consider you or this position to:
Marlene Sabourin, President
White Lake Resources Corp.
General Partner for the White Lake LP
(or drop off to Lana Petten at White Lake LP at the Band Office)
Deadline for receiving applications is July 31, 2019.