White Lake Limited Partnership/ Barminco Contract Vacancies:
- Experienced Jumbo Operator
- Experienced Longhole Driller
- Experienced Bolter
- Service Crew
- Construction Crew
- Jumbo Offsider
- UG Labour
- Trades Assistants
- Water Management
- Ensure that you and your fellow workers work in the manner and with the protective devices, proper PPE, comply with the COVID protocols, measures, and procedures required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Regulations set at the Barrick Mine Site.
- Ensure all hazards/incidents are reported in accordance with relevant procedures and appropriate remedial actions implemented in a timely manner.
- Safety is #1, ensuring that you and your fellow worker go home safe after every shift.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, physical demand analysis, and attend White Lake Limited Orientation and Barminco Site Induction Procedures
- Must be a team player, able to work in a team environment, and able to always communicate well with supervisors, co-workers, and all Mine Personnel in a sensitive, tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to introduce, grow, and learn in the mining industry.
- Make a difference and a lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Competitive Wage
- Company approved safety work apparel for the specific job. (excluding leather work boots).
All interested personnel should email a resume to:
Mining Manager for WLLP, Annette Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc. Contract Supervisor, Courtney Godin: email@example.com
Open until filled
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.