White Lake Resources Corp., General Partner for the White Lake Limited Partnership, is seeking proposals for the provision of transportation services for workers travelling between Mobert and White River.
Generally, the service consists of:
- Providing a quality reliable 14 passenger van and paying all related operating costs;
- Providing appropriate insurance coverages including general commercial liability coverage of no less than <$5> million;
- Providing appropriately licenced driver(s) to operate the vehicle;
- Providing and following appropriate health and safety procedures;
- Providing appropriate back-up arrangements in the event of mechanical problems with the van and/or driver.
The services will typically consist of providing two regularly scheduled return trips between Mobert and White River, 7 days per week including statutory holidays.
White Lake LP estimates that the contractor will be required to provide approximately 728 return trips over each 12 month period, but we cannot guarantee the actual final number of trips.
The contractor will be paid a flat amount for each return trip; the amount will be negotiated and contracted between White Lake LP and the contractor based on a guaranteed minimum number of trips annually.
The contractor will not be paid for cancelled trips regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
Assistance may be available to support the purchase of a vehicle.
Interested persons should contact the following for a copy of the bid form:
Lana Petten, Operations Manager
White Lake LP
Tel: (807) 822-2134
The deadline for submitting a proposal is 4:00 p.m., Wednesday December 19, 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted.