Anishinabek Camps & Catering Services JV; are looking for local, hardworking candidates to support delivery of catering and camp services to Harte Gold in White River, ON. The camp is located in the town of White River, ON.
We are looking for a motivated, professional and customer-service oriented Camp Administrator / Manager Trainee. Candidates should be self-starters who possess effective skills in communication, time management and organization. On-the-job training will be provided for the suitable individual.
Working under the direction of the Camp Manager, Kitchen Manager and Operations Manager Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of an assigned camp.
- Uphold camp and workplace health and safety standards.
- Meet with clients and provide quality customer service by addressing their special requests and concerns in a prompt and effective manner.
- Supervising, training and managing staff performance issues.
- Manage staff scheduling, payroll and daily and weekly meetings.
- Inspecting, evaluating and ensuring the camp cleanliness, food quality and presentation and controlling inventory to meet or exceed expectation.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain project budget; tracking occupancy, staffing and monitoring expenses.
- Performing administrative tasks which include liaisons with the client, managing room bookings, preparing reports.
- Troubleshooting minor maintenance problems if necessary.
- Knowledge of kitchen operations is an asset.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean drivers abstract.
- Must have an acceptable Criminal Records Check.
- Food Safety certification and First Aid certification an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
The Camp Manager Trainee is required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume by fax or e-mail to the following:
1. Lynne Montgomery (Operations Manager – Outland)
firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 807-346-4212
2. Lana Lawrence (Operations Manager – White Lake Limited Partnership)
email@example.com or 705-255-3292 (mobile)