Anishinabek Camps & Catering Services JV; are looking for local hardworking candidates to deliver catering and camp services to Harte Gold in White River, ON.
The camp is located in the town of White River, ON.
The Kitchen Support staff support all aspects of the meal service and works to help ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and common areas.
- Clean and maintain all areas of kitchen facilities as per cleaning schedules. This may include: heavy equipment (hood and oven vents), dining area, floors, dish and cookware, and all areas of back of house operation.
- Stock and replenish food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, and condiments during and after all meal periods.
- Assist the First Cook with the unloading and storage of all supplies and groceries.
- Current Food Safe certification is an asset.
- Current First Aid Certification is an asset.
- Variable work schedule – including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to live and work in a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
Kitchen Support staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, squat, crouch, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
Kitchen Support staff work on a rotational schedule – 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Transportation can be arranged for local staff to and from the camp. Flexible schedule for suitable local candidate. May be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays depending on schedule. Meals and accommodation are provided (if required). Any full time Outland employee is eligible for Outland Camps group health plan after working for 12 months.
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume by fax or e-mail to the following:
1. Lynne Montgomery (Operations Manager – Outland)
email@example.com or Fax: 807-346-4212
2. Lana Lawrence (Operations Manager – White Lake Limited Partnership)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-255-3292 (mobile)