Anishinabek Camps & Catering Services JV; are looking for local hardworking candidates to deliver catering and camp services to Harte Gold in White River, ON.
The camp is located in the town of White River, ON.
The Housekeeping staff ensures the overall cleanliness of the camp.
- Cleaning bedrooms, washrooms, showers and common areas.
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Gather and empty trash containers.
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
- Current First Aid certification is an asset.
- Variable work schedule – sometimes including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to live and work in a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
Housekeeping staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, crouch, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
Anishinabek Camps & Catering Services JV; a joint venture of:
Housekeeping staff work on a rotational schedule – 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Transportation can be arranged for local staff to and from the camp. Flexible schedule for suitable local candidate. May be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays depending on schedule. Meals and accommodation are provided (if required). Any full time Outland employee is eligible for Outland Camps group health plan after working for 12 months.
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume by fax or e-mail to the following:
1. Lynne Montgomery (Operations Manager – Outland)
email@example.com or Fax: 807-346-4212
2. Lana Lawrence (Operations Manager – White Lake Limited Partnership)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-255-3292 (mobile)