Info here about how WLLP functions as a recruiter as well as trainer for employment opportunities with business partners.
General description of how training is offered, when, link to upcoming training opportunities.
General description of recruiting processes, link to job postings.
WLLP is looking for 2 temporary labourers to work at Harte Gold.
- Transportation available
- Work to commence October 15 th 2019 and finish October 27 2019
- Organize Sea Cans and Lay down areas to prepare for Winter
All interested parties should send resume to Lana Lawrence, General Manager for WLLP. Deadline to apply is Tuesday October 8th 2019 at 4pm.
Email to email@example.com or apply in person at the Band Office.
GMS Camps & Catering is a First Nations-owned enterprise, co-owned by the development corporations of Pic River and Pic Mobert First Nations, which is in business of providing worker accommodation and related services.
GMS is looking for local hardworking candidates to deliver housekeeping and general cleaning services at a property in Marathon, Ontario. The complex (former Wayfare Motel & Peninsula Inn) is located on highway 17, just west of Marathon, ON.
The housekeeping staff ensures the overall cleanliness of the camp.
- Cleaning bedrooms, washrooms, showers and common area
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment
- Change bed linens
- Gather and empty trash containers
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture
- Monitor inventory of cleaning equipment
- Keeping all entrances and walkways clean and clear of snow and debris
- Report issues for follow-up by maintenance staff
- Prior experience with housekeeping, cleaning services
- Works well independently
- Honest, accountable and reliable
- Positive attitude and pride in your work
- Workers Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Ontario Ministry of Labour*
- Reliable transportation to/from the workplace
- Supervisory experience (for supervisor position)
- (Training will be provided if required)
Housekeeping staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands
- Work with arms above shoulder height
- Cleaning staff will start on a part-time schedule, with potential to gain full time hours as business progresses. Staff may be required to work both weekday, and weekend shift
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume by email to the following:
Amy Christianson (Sales & Operations Coordinator – GMS Camps & Catering)
Please clearly mark “housekeeper competition” in the subject line of the email
Deadline to apply:
Late applications will not be accepted.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.