Info here about how WLLP functions as a recruiter as well as trainer for employment opportunities with business partners.
General description of how training is offered, when, link to upcoming training opportunities.
General description of recruiting processes, link to job postings.
White River Forest Products offers opportunities for students to gain valuable experience in a sawmill industry working as labourer, mill clean-up, helper, trade assistant or clerical.
Must be a post-secondary full-time student, returning to school in September and be a minimum age of 18 years of age.
– Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the position.
– Able to do shift work if required.
– Highly motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic about coming to work.
Only those students who have been selected will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than May 3, 2019
GMS Camps & Catering is a First Nations-owned enterprise, co-owned by the development corporations of Pic River and Pic Mobert First Nations, which is in business of providing worker accommodation and related services.
GMS is looking for local hardworking candidates to deliver housekeeping and general cleaning services at a property in Marathon, Ontario. The complex (former Wayfare Motel & Peninsula Inn) is located on highway 17, just west of Marathon, ON. Anticipated start date is May 1, 2019.
The housekeeping staff ensures the overall cleanliness of the camp.
- Cleaning bedrooms, washrooms, showers and common area
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment
- Change bed linens
- Gather and empty trash containers
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture
- Monitor inventory of cleaning equipment
- Keeping all entrances and walkways clean and clear of snow and debris
- Report issues for follow-up by maintenance staff
- Prior experience with housekeeping, cleaning services
- Works well independently
- Honest, accountable and reliable
- Positive attitude and pride in your work
- Workers Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Ontario Ministry of Labour*
- Reliable transportation to/from the workplace
- Supervisory experience (for supervisor position) *(Training will be provided if required)
- Housekeeping staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands
- Work with arms above shoulder height
- Cleaning staff will start on a part-time schedule, with potential to gain full time hours as business progresses.
Staff may be required to work both weekday, and weekend shift
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume by email to the following:
Amy Christianson (Sales Manager – GMS Camps & Catering)
Please clearly mark “housekeeper competition” in the subject line of the email.
Deadline to apply: April 26, 2019 at 4pm.
Late applications will not be accepted.
The White Lake Limited Partnership is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Pic Mobert First Nation mandated to develop and operate business contracts and ventures for the benefit of the Pic Mobert First Nation and its members. The Partnership is presently engaged in a wide variety of business lines and projects and is preparing for anticipated, significant growth that will accompany several major new resource developments and public infrastructure projects in the next 1-3 years. As such, there is considerable work to be done!
The successful candidate will work directly for White Lake Limited Partnership at the Harte Gold mine. All interested candidates should bring a resume to Lana Lawrence, Operations Manager either in person at 207 2nd street, Mobert or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of Pic Mobert First Nation are strongly encouraged to apply.
The White Lake Limited Partnership organization is looking to recruit new employees!
We are seeking on-call weekend workers to fill labour positions at the White River Forest Products mill site.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity please submit your resume to the WLLP Human Resources office located at the Pic Mobert Band Office or by email: email@example.com
There is no closing date on this position. White Lake Limited Partnership is always accepting resumes.
For further information regarding this job posting please contact the WLLP office at (807)-822-2134 EXT: 215
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.