Info here about how WLLP functions as a recruiter as well as trainer for employment opportunities with business partners.
General description of how training is offered, when, link to upcoming training opportunities.
General description of recruiting processes, link to job postings.
The White Lake Limited Partnership is the Pic Mobert First Nation’s principal business corporation, with diversified holdings in accommodations, camp operations, security services, construction, engineering and technical services, among others.
The White Lake Limited Partnership is managed by the Board of Directors of the White Lake Resources Corp., which is the general partner.
Due to a resignation and a pending retirement, we are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Director, Board of Directors (2 positions)
Interested persons should be:
- Interested in business or finance and have completed or be planning to pursue post-secondary studies in business or finance or a related field
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Able to attend an average of one board meeting each month, usually in Mobert (via Zoom during pandemic conditions)
- Be available to review meeting materials and correspondence between board meetings
- Willing to learn and make a positive contribution to the work of the corporation
- Responsible with handling sometimes confidential and sensitive information
Under the Ontario Corporations Act, the following persons are disqualified/NOT eligible to be a director of an Ontario company:
- A person who is less than 18 years of age;
- A person who has been found under the Substitute Decisions Act, 1992 (Ontario) or under the Mental Health Act (Ontario) to be incapable of managing property or who has been found to be incapable by a court of Canada or elsewhere;
- A person who is not an individual (e.g. a corporation); or
- A person who has the status of bankrupt.
Board members and advisory positions are paid travel expenses (if applicable) and an honorarium.
Interested persons should submit a letter explaining why they would like to be considered, along with a copy of a current resume, to the attention of the following person by Friday, January 8, 2021:
White Lake Resources Corp.
General Partner for the White Lake LP
Board members must be formally approved and appointed by the Chief and Council in their capacity as the limited partner.
White Lake LP is now hiring for various positions within the mining industry. Entry level and experienced underground positions with competitive pay and benefits.
Recruitment/info sessions are being held in White River, Ontario at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 169. Pic Mobert community members are encouraged to attend, open to all seeking a career in mining.
Please bring your resume and ID on July 21, 22, 23rd 2020 from 1 pm – 4 pm.
White Lake Limited Partnership is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant. All interested candidates can submit a resume to Lana Lawrence via email before August 1st, 2020 at 4pm. No late submissions will be accepted. Opsmanager@whitelakelp.ca